Do you find yourself asking any of these questions?
- How can I take better pictures of my children?
- How can I make my vacation photographs better?
- How do I use my new DSLR?
If so, we have good news for you. We're thrilled to announce that we're going to be holding a workshop called "Photographing Your Family." It will answer all of these questions for you. This workshop will help you improve your photos of those most precious to you: your family.
Here's what the workshop will include:
- The meaning of all those buttons and dials on your DSLR
- The basics of exposure: aperture (f-stops), shutter speed, and ISO
- Rules of composition and the use of light
- A demonstration shoot of our kids led by Crystal
- Time for you to practice what you've learned while we are available for coaching
- Question and answer time
When is the workshop, where is it, and how much will it cost? It will be Saturday, May 30 from 10:00 until 3:00—or later if necessary—at our home studio. If you sign up before May 15, the cost will be $149. After that, the cost will go up to $199.
Want to sign up? Click the button below. We'll see you in May for a very fun day of photography and learning. Hurry! To allow for individual attention, spaces are limited.